Friday, June 24, 2016

Weight loss diary #6

When I walk I can feel the difference in my arms.

They feel worked -- a little tired, not quite weak. But they feel stronger.

When I squat to get something on a low shelf, I can feel the work in my legs.

Last night Jill and I ordered queso, and it was served to us in a boiling volcanic vat.

:)

I had a margarita, just one.

Today I've had:
  • coffee
  • low fat vanilla yogurt
  • banana
  • cinnamon
  • chia seeds
  • salad with: chicken, tomatoes, Persian cucumbers, chia seeds, balsamic dressing
  • fizzy water, fizzy water, fizzy water!*
*I discovered that my favorite lunch spot has soda water, so I'll be replacing my customary Diet Coke with that. Mmm, love the bubbles.

Planning to do a workout tonight, just not sure what. Could be yoga, swimming, or treadmill and weights.

Tomorrow I'm dropping my car off for repair and then walking 3.3 miles to Alex's place, where I'll hang out until the car's ready. I'll probably have him drive me to pick up the car, but I might be feelin' frisky and go ahead and walk the 3.3 miles back. Wouldn't that be crazy?!

All righty, gotta get some desk work done. Busy busy busy.

-- BB

No comments:

Post a Comment