Sunday, October 18, 2009

Inconsistencies

Have you ever noticed how few extras there are in old movies? My mom is watching Barefoot in the Park right now, and currently there is a scene unfolding of a large party. There are at least forty actors in the scene. However, moments before as the principal characters in the scene pulled up to the party in their car, in New York--which, from what I hear is a large, bustling city--there was not one person on the sidewalk besides them. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't three or four of those extra partygoers have been used as extra sidewalk-occupiers?

And now a belly dancer entered the scene of the party, being overly sexually forward as they always are, thus I am scared, thus I have clicked off the television. I pray there are no extras in my dreams tonight, clacking away with those awful finger clackers. Shudder...

No comments:

Post a Comment