Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dum de dum

I'm not sure I'm going to accomplish a whole lot this summer. I am so prone to daydreaming about graduate school, that I'd be surprised if I finish one book in the next three months. I have some great books checked out right now, I just can't do any one thing for more than five minutes (this is generally always the case, it's just worse at the moment, you see).

So if you catch me accepting a dinner invitation excitedly, rushing out of the house to meet you, then find me getting antsy at dinner, ready to go bowling or run through a field instead, please don't take it personally. It's not you, it's my restless mind. And no, I will not take medication for ADD, although I will accept your diagnosis of ADD.

I just watched an hour and a half of TV with my parents in the form of popcorn documentaries on the Food Network. Now I am faced with a book about Cuba, a book about Iran, a compilation of essays/fiction that came in the mail today, one snoozer documentary and another action film based on an event that could be featured in a documentary...which do I read/watch? I could also organize my CDs, file papers, get back on facebook (never!). We're also nearing midnight, and while I don't have to work tomorrow, I still feel strange going to bed later than eleven, yet I'm not exactly fatigued.

Hmm.

Well I'll stop boring you by writing about it and instead go figure out my own life on my own, how's that sound? That's what I thought. Bye! Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment