Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"The" Opinion

I called my brother (big brother Kelly) today with a tax question, then told him about a predicament in the grad school decision, and he immediately offered his sass with a side of his famous unsolicited advice. (He sent me an email recently titled "Unsolicited Advice" and I told him that our relationship could be ten times better if he would always put that disclaimer on his emails and phone calls.) Anyway in the midst of his dishing of the sass I interrupted him and said, "That is just your opinion."

"It is not my opinion, Bailey. It is The opinion. Of the world."

Then he called me the Queen of something, probably of Sass, and then I called him the King of something else. Not a compliment, but he took it that way and excitedly said, "I like this." You cannot win with that 30-year old child.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, movie star: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyiOv3oG-M

    When it uploaded, it lost the first few seconds of picture, which is weird, but since it took half of forever to upload, I'm leaving it with the long "fade-in."

    You can see the slide-show and everything else at my blog here (http://loislanewannabe.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post.html).

    ReplyDelete