Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Light up

I've been having a recurring dream lately. And that dream is that I am smoking. These dreams are so real, I can feel the cig in my hand, and I can taste it. More importantly, in these dreams, I love to smoke. Now when my coworkers go out on smoke breaks, I sincerely want to join them. Sure I'd cough at first, but in the dreams there is no coughing, and it was delicious and I felt so cool.

In my dream last night I was smoking a cigar. I felt like such an awesome bad ass.

It's nice to know that I am being tempted even in my subconscious states. It makes me wonder if hypnotism would be able to effectively help me quit smoking. You know, were I to start...I'm just sayin', these dreams have me thinking about it. Anybody have any menthols?

4 comments:

  1. Is it true that in dreams you never see your face, even when smoking a cigar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the menthols go for something in the Padron 1964 Anniversary series (my personal favorite/s)! To truly enjoy the experience find yourself a gentleman close to you in age (one of comfortable means), and begin with a nice fillet down at Ruth's Cris paired up with a dark red wine. Follow this with some kind of death-by-chocolate desert and a snifter of brandy (slightly warmed)... Now you can have your Padron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dave, i don't know what i'd do without you. how was the pad thai?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Ms. Bailey, I skipped on the Pad Thai and went for the new asparagus linguine with feta and tofu, must say it was quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete