Monday, April 12, 2010

Holla!

I don't really know how to preface this except just to say it. And I would skip writing about it at all so as not to be a braggart, but I think that'd be like not telling you if I got engaged or had a baby or something. So: I got offered full ride and a living stipend for a year of graduate school today. Needless to say, my decision has been made about where I will be attending. Many, many, many (years of) prayers answered today. Praise God, who gives me so many things I don't deserve!

4 comments:

  1. wooo-hoooo!!!! you go girl! wow!!!! do tell where!!!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! i remember that feeling of utter relief when i was applying to grad schools...good luck with all the craziness to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Where you going?

    ReplyDelete