Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meranda! What are you doing in the lavatory!?

I can be such an awkward weirdo creep.

I was in the bathroom at Riley and Caitlin's graduation today (congrats, ya smartie pants!!) and there was this girl in there with a graduation gown on, drying her hands, and I thought,

(per Facebook pictures)

"She looks like Meranda."

Meranda being one of Riley and Caitlin's friends who I've communicated with via feisty blog posts and Facebook videos (I insulted a video about a bean bag chair, it wasn't received well...).

Then I noted a stethoscope around her neck* and thought even more so this might be the Meranda (who studied nursing) whom I didn't think I'd ever met in person before today.

So as she was walking out I touched her arm--

of course, duh--

and said, "Are you Meranda?"

She was. (Still is.) I got a hug out of the deal, so ya know.

See ya next month, lady bird, at the wedding o' fun! Wanna coordinate outfits?

*Adorable fashion choice, by the way. This just makes me want to coordinate wedding outfits with M all the more, as I trust her to make more adorable choices which I am--ahem--not so much noted for in the fashion world. Wait. I'm not noted in the fashion world period. Except maybe as a "DON'T" in Glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment