Monday, May 2, 2011

Who invited Research?

So uh...yeah. Wish me luck on this exam "tomorrow" (today).

T-minus 10 hours, almost.

I think I'm gonna try and sleep now, then get up bright and early--or not so bright and not so early, but still somewhat early and maybe mildly bright* after some java--to get back to some final time with the t-tests and chi squares.
Dear spring semester,

Have I told you lately that I'm really not a big fan of you, and I'd like to hit the reset button after you're gone and hope that my writing and general knowledge improve while my sourpuss mood will hopefully dissipate?

With angst,
D.Bailey
*Or, as is often the case with java following little sleep, chatter box chatter box chatter box Bailey (it fades as the day wears on, and turns to exhaustion and grumps and occasionally, tears).

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the exam, Bailey. I was pissed at myself for having picked Qualitative over Quantitative, but now I feel we might've been better off in Qual, with no exams and all.

    ReplyDelete