Friday, July 24, 2015

The dreams of last night

Sarah taught people to cross stitch, and I was her expert-in-residence, to offer both my assistance and my celebrity.

It snowed, at a time of year when it should never snow, and I got mad.

Someone made me cry.

My dad made hot dog after hot dog after hot dog, at some fast food job he had, and we waited and waited through hot dog after hot dog, and I thought for sure that when his shift was over we would all eat hot dogs together as a hot dog loving family.

But he got off his shift and told me we were eating at home.

I was upset.

In fact, I still am a little bit, and am shaking off the badness of the dream in the way you have to do sometimes, when you have to remind yourself that it was just a dream.

Hot dogs for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment