Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The needle nest

Guys.

I am a total domestic, obsessed, happy as a clam, stitching nerd.

It's true.

And here's how I know.

(Besides the incessant stitching, thinking about stitching, shopping for stitching products, and writing about stitching on this blog.)

(As if that weren't enough.)

This weekend I bought a little something at the craft store.

And I'm a little too excited about it.

It's called the "needle nest."

It's a small plastic box.

With a magnet glued inside.

Oh, I'm sorry, were you waiting for more details? Because that's it.

You put your needles in it, they stick to the magnet, and voila. Needle nest.

And I just can't tell you how excited I am about this little piece of matter. Speaking of matter.

WHAT
IS
THE
MATTER
WITH
ME?

I mean. ExCITED about it.

I want to buy one for my mom -- because she would be excited too. Maybe now I know where I get it (she calls sewing her therapy).

I like the way it feels in my hand.

I like its compactness.

I like the weight of it.

I like that I could carry it in my purse.

Hey, I could find a reason.

So there ya go. Y'all know what to get me for Christmas. I mean, not a needle nest, because I already have one. But anything with a nice weight that could be carried in a purse but has no business being in a purse will do. (Example item pictured below).

No comments:

Post a Comment