Saturday, July 2, 2016

Dizzy -- grounded in bed with all the books

"This is no fun. No fun. Staring at the wall..."

Points if you can name where that came from.

No but really. This is no fun, lying in bed.

The world keeps spinning, worse now than it has been over the last week. The anti-vertigo medicine doesn't seem to be helping.

OK I lied a little. It is a little fun to be in bed with the cat, three full weekend days ahead of me with an excuse to read all the books.

And so far I'm not bored.

But I am sick of being sick.

If I weren't feeling woozy and all spinny-like, I'd be cleaning my room right now.

Alex gets off work this evening and I plan to go plop on his couch and be miserable there. But a little less miserable, because I'll have my honey near.

I've finished three books this week.

All Four Stars by Tara Dairman -- adorable.

Goodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead -- great.

Smoke Screen by Amy Goldman Kass -- pretty cute.

OK I'm getting too woozy to write anymore. Back to moaning and maybe reading. Prepare to be smooched, cat.

Happy Caturday,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment