Wednesday, May 6, 2009

18th Century Hottie McDotties

Today I got my haircut, and my stylist Jeni, who's been cutting my hair for 6 years, decided to entertain herself and curl my hair. She got me lookin' super cute, and we had been talking so she knew I was going to the library to write a paper. I joked, "maybe I'll meet some hottie in the biography section," and she said, "you never know where you're gonna meet them..."

I did in fact only go to the library (with a quick stop at work on the way), so I really was dressed up with no place to go. I was working on my final paper for my US History class. This semester, during some of our lectures I've been looking at the pictures and thinking, "George Washington was pretty handsome..." and then immediately wondering, "Should I maybe not share that thought with other people?"

So maybe, just maybe, those hottie founding fathers were checking me out through the pages of my textbook at the library today. Thinking, "man, if I were just a couple hundred years younger..."

1 comment:

  1. Okay you, my dear, are just too silly and overly cute.

    I cannot express my happiness when I thought to myself "Ooh! Let's check out thedaileebailey.blogspot.com before I head to bed for the night. Maybe, just MAYBE she has updated again! And lo and behold! You had! Hoorah!
    And then, THEN! the title! "18th Century Hottie McDotties"!!!!!! I hadn't been sitting down yet as I typed in "the.." (and then your url pops up), but I saw the title, gasped! and sat my butt down! What a great read! And although I apprec the pic of G. Wash, I really wanted to see a pic of you and your curly headed cuteness.

    Lastly, I didn't know you were taking a US History class this semester!

    ReplyDelete