Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not Bringin' my A Game...

I feel kind of like a bad friend lately. I feel very scatterbrained, unfocused, lacking direction. Therefore I feel like I haven't really been there for people the way I normally would or would want to.

Sorry this is depressing. Just wanted to get it off my chest, and I have to go to bed so this has to be quick.

So my apologies if I have been lacking in the humorous email department, phone calls, birthday greetings, long listening sessions (I used to specialize in those), etc. I love you guys, truly.

Tomorrow's post will hopefully not be so boring. I just know that at least 2 readers get sad when there is not a new post.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am one of those 2 readers!
    "Folk - Irish Reels & Jigs.- Michael Flatley - The RiverDance - Traditional Irish Dance Music" just came on my itunes. umm, you should probably listen to it. Yes. Love you!

    ReplyDelete