Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Le Sigh...the mistakes I sometimes make...

Remember when I locked my keys in my car, while it was still running? Yeah, unfortunately so do I.

Thankfully, my (brand new) dear friend John, barista at the Starbucks where I parked, let me use the store phone for as long as I needed, called his brother who was a locksmith, and gave me my drink and petite vanilla bean scones (mmmmmm) for free.

I put all the cash I had in his tip jar.

Thank you, John, for all your help today. At Starbucks, we give out "MUG" Awards (for Moves of Uncommon Greatness). John, I don't have a MUG award on me, but here is a picture of a Starbucks mug that I found on a google image search--we'll call that good enough for now.*

*And Brad, you always get a MUG award from me, for being my favorite barista, and my bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment