Friday, May 29, 2009

Val-Kim-(b)er-(l)ie/ey (or something like that)

Two girls who are rockin' my world this week? Valerie and Kimberly.

Last night Ms. Valerie called me from Texas (yeehaw!) and it was a mega awesome surprise. She said, "I'm sorry it's taken me so long to call you on the telephone, Bailey." Totally 100% forgiven (and never judged beforehand, btw). Then tonight she sent me a little demo of her amazing tunes. Check out her myspace, she is one of the best musicians I've even encountered, truly. Love her (musically and personally, duh). http://www.myspace.com/valeriecochran

Second? Kimbee. Kim and I have freaky amounts of things in common, including precious fathers, choice of college, hometown, choice of continent to be obsessed with (Africa), model of parents' car. The list just goes on, really. I mean really. Kim just returned from her romps about Chicago and we had some delicious din din and got caught up for five months of apartness. Also she is leaving for the Peace Corps, so Miss Bailey is uber sad about this, and we were soaking up each other's presence before she goes. Up there in the little right hand corner is (I'm quite positive) the cutest picture that exists of me and Kim (drink in hand is the delicious Bud Select--holla!!).

(I would put up a pic of Valerie, but as many of you know beyond this blog I am technologically, um, uninvolved, so I have no digital pictures of Valerie and the only one I have of Kim I pirated from someone else. And besides, you get an audio aid for V. And in case you're wondering, Valerie is kind of a natural model, so it's unfortunate that there is no picture of her here. Okay that's enough out of me. Night, peeps!)

2 comments:

  1. aw, thanks bailey for the lovely post! it was so wonderful to see you again, but it made me miss you even more. and I LOVE that picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that AMAZING picture!!!....& I love you girls A LOT!!!...DUH!

    ReplyDelete