Monday, April 11, 2011

Approximately 4 raisins

Today I was walking back to my car after class, and literally jumped a little bit--I'd call it a hop, really--with an arm up in the air because I saw my friend Deniz in the courtyard and wasn't expecting to see him there.

And Deniz is quite the provider of smiles in my life.

I was eating a box of raisins--

to quote Craig Ferguson, "I know!"--

and offered some to Deniz. He reached in the box and pulled out a tiny clump of approximately 4 raisins.

Holding them before me, he asked if he had taken too many. I gave him the go ahead to proceed and enjoy his plenty.

After finishing the clump, I asked him if he'd care for some more raisins.

He informed me he was full.

1 comment:

  1. 1) Precious. I <3 Deniz.
    2) Now I'm going to go watch Craig Ferguson.

    ReplyDelete