Saturday, April 16, 2011

Breakfast upgrade!

If I had some boys--

and when I say boys here I am picturing several 20-something age men I know--

in my kitchen right now,

or, for that matter, playful women,

they would be super excited. I am making muffins from cereal (and a few other things; haha, "Poof!" Cereal becomes muffins! Breakfast upgrade!) for my research homies and I want the cereal to be a little less solid so there aren't awkward chunks to bite through in the finished muffin product.

I can just see the faces of, say, my brother Riley and his roommates if I were to hand them a bag of cereal poured in a freezer bag and inform them that they need to bring it back to me crushed.

I am almost certain

a) they would immediately head outside, deciding this is not a job that can be adequately accomplished indoors, and
b) there would be car tires involved.

Am I right, boys?

That said, I just tried crushing the cereal with my bare hands but that seems to be not super easy and a little time consuming. So back to the crushing board. Gotta figure this one out since Ri and his friends are two states away.

No comments:

Post a Comment