Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rockin' the chalk at MIZZOU!

I was walking through campus yesterday and came across some pretty ambitious hopscotch courses.

The lines of chalk squares looped around and intersected themselves (I have a vague memory of drawing such challenges for myself during my youth, but not positive on this), but what was really impressive was the number of squares in each trail. Usually you have 10 squares for a standard hopscotch, right?

Yesterday I saw one that went to 33 and another that ended at

52!

Now there's sidewalk ambition if I ever saw it. And I saw it.

Looks like the term "Rock Chalk" can apply to Tigers, too...hmm...how 'bout that? Just trying to find a way to mend my two allegiances. ;)

(I almost threw on a Jayhawk tee before heading to campus today...whoops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment