Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bette, will you go to (after) prom with me?

I saw "Prom" tonight.

More specifically, I went to Prom with Erika tonight.

Hahaha, I crack myself up.

Erika was trying to be all secretive about it; we were buying our tickets at one of the electronic kiosks and she said, "What are we seeing?"

I told her, "You know what we're seeing."

Then on the way home I listened to the "Beaches" soundtrack in the car.

I think I should eat some cheese to match the cheesiness of this evening.

Oh but was I SINGing this in the car, particularly the part that shows up at 1:29 in this clip (and let's not forget that Mayim Bialik, who now stars on "The Big Bang Theory" and whose character RECENTLY KISSED SHELDON on the show, played the younger version of Bette Midler's character in this movie):

No comments:

Post a Comment