Monday, February 21, 2011

Smack in the face! From technology!

You know how sometimes we learn lessons?

Well I just learned both a life lesson (or maybe more than one) and a writing lesson.

I typed a solid blog post just now, edited it, tweaked it.

It kept saying "Autosaving...autosaved" at the bottom of the screen!

But when I clicked "PUBLISH POST,"

gone.

"Request could not be processed," or some crap like that. I was basically logged into blogger but logged out of my personal google account at the same time. Don't ask.

Ugh. Grumble, grumble.

Okay. Well sorry. I really think you might have enjoyed that post. Or maybe been offended by it. Perhaps a mixture. If anyone wants the synopsis, call me for coffee. I'm too worn out to type it again right now. And besides, it wouldn't be the same...

sniff.

A demain,
Bailz

No comments:

Post a Comment