Monday, March 21, 2011

Here's a story

I don't know if you guys know this, but I am in fact an actress.

Okay I actually vacillate between being terrified of the stage, having no interest in the stage, and feeling like, "I could act in a comedic role today, but...no one's exactly asking me to read a script."

However, technically I was on the speech team in seventh grade (wow, middle school themed posts this week, huh?), AND about two years ago my friend Todd asked me to play Jan Brady. I was scared, but I said yes. And I'm glad I did.

By the way, this was one of the most technically complicated pieces to film, considering I was more or less a first timer. We each filmed separately, and were responding to recorded lines and pretending to look at other actors who weren't actually nearby us. Todd's a mastermind with the techy stuff, so he made it look fantastic. And he did my hair. :)

Oh and you can't really see it that well, but that was one of my mom's dresses from back in the day. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment