Saturday, March 5, 2011

What to NOT name your pet

I went to the grocery store tonight to get pizza and beer

(aka two of my primary food groups).

I thought about picking up a DVD, and looked at the $5.99 ones that were for sale. I thought about how stereotypically single I would appear at the checkout if on a Saturday night all I purchased was beer, pizza, and a movie, so I decided against the DVD.

Nah, just kidding! I totally would have bought a movie, but there weren't any really worth the immediate purchase.

Also, when I saw Bailey's Billion$ on the shelf, about a


VOICED BY JON LOVITZ

I had really had enough of the movie perusal and decided two items would be just fine, thank you.

Please don't name your dogs Bailey, people. It's such a great human name. If your dog is already named Bailey, I'll still accept you, but seriously. If you're considering Bailey for your pooch's name, just go for a walk. Eat dinner. Think it over. And come up with something else.

Ugh. *Number 2?! Really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment